Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistic Officer
- Processing of Form M Application approval of form M team Bank and custom portal
- PAAR Processing
- Documentation of clearing papers
- Communication with clearing agents
- Communication with suppliers
- Logistic for dispatch of goods
- Import procedure
- Documentation of importation
- Communication with suppliers with respect to documentation and shipment tracking
- Shipment tracking
- Checking of available airlines when urgent material are needed.
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
- Check documents for thoroughness and completeness and prepare additional documentation when necessary.
- Oversee the receipt and dispersal of materials entering or leaving warehouse;
- Take periodic inventories and participate in monthly inventory program.
- Perform related tasks as required.
- Posting on ERP
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Minimum of a Degree in relevant business field such as Accounting, Business Administration, etc.
- A minimum of Two (2) years of relevant experience in logistic and importing.
Job Title: Pump Technician
- Properly inspected and tested progressive cavity pumps for efficiency rating.
- Actively performed maintenance and repair work to prevent or correct breakdown of machinery.
- Identified priorities, and delivered on commitments.
- Diagnose pumps, as well pull and sets.
- Maintained great customer relationships.
- Perform Servicing and Maintenance of Fuel Pump.
- Engine troubleshooting and pump to engine timing
- Fuel pump calibration, overhauling, troubleshooting and repairing of fuel pumps and related equipment
- Diagnoses and replaces cables for communication and control systems; installs, relocates, modifies, designs, troubleshoots, performs preventive maintenance and repairs a wide variety of electronic control and communications systems, equipment and components.
- Successful completion of a relevant apprenticeship program is required.
Job Title: Welder
- Read Blueprints And Drawings And Take Or Read Measurements To Plan Layout And Procedures
- Determine The Appropriate Welding Equipment Or Method Based On Requirements
- Set Up Components For Welding According To Specifications (E.G. Cut Material With Powered Saws To Match Measurements)
- Operate Angle Grinders To Prepare The Parts That Must Be Welded
- Align Components Using Calipers, Rulers Etc. And Clamp Pieces
- Weld Components Using Manual Or Semi-Automatic Welding Equipment In Various Positions (Vertical, Horizontal Or Overhead)
- Repair Machinery And Other Components By Welding Pieces And Filling Gaps
- Test And Inspect Welded Surfaces And Structure To Discover Flaws
- Maintain Equipment In A Condition That Does Not Compromise Safety.
- Proven Experience As Welder
- Experience Using A Variety Of Welding Equipment And Procedures (Tig, Mma Etc.)
- Experience In Using Electrical Or Manual Tools (Saws, Squares, Calipers Etc.)
- Ability To Read And Interpret Technical Documents And Drawings
- Knowledge Of Relative Safety Standards And Willingness To Use Protective Clothing (Face-Shield, Gloves Etc.)
- Deftness And Attention To Detail
- Proficient In English.
- Successful completion of a relevant Apprenticeship Program is required
- Professional Certification (E.G. An Aws Welding Certificate) will be a plus.
Deadline: 13th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org