Fresh Job Recruitment Abuja Clinics
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
REF: 2018 MO 05
REF: 2018 MO 05
- Interested candidate must have B.Sc. or HND in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with at least 3 years post NYSC experience in building maintenance.
- Proficiency in international languages such as French/Spanish/German will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Review and develop job descriptions for all cadre of staff with parameters for work flow, reporting contents, evaluation and monitoring.
- Develop key performance indicators for all staff with instruments for continuous assessment of staff performance
- Formulate methods/processes of strengthening and projecting the organization’s brand to be both seen and felt
- Create systems for making all staff buy into the organization’s brand thus becoming promoters of its services individually and collectively
- Develop a culture of service delivery in all staff in line with 21st century global service delivery standards
- Develop and inculcate the principle of line managers, incident reporting and monitoring among hospital staff
- To develop promotional criteria for all cadre of staff
- Create a sustainable, healthy, strong and progressive corporate governance structure that will stand the test of time.
- Review and develop policies and protocols in all aspects of hospital activity.
- A minimum qualification of an MBA.
- First Degree in Humanities
- Minimum of 10 years experience out of which 5 years in a managerial level in the following areas:
- Business planning and administration
- Business financial management
- Policy and Strategy development and execution
- Process development and improvement
- Financial projection and analysis
- Risk management
- Personnel management
- Interested candidate should have a minimum of first degree with 2years of experience in the hospitality industry.
- Interested Candidate must have Minimum qualification of SSCE with experience from a corporate organization.
- Possession of OND qualification from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Interested candidates must have Degree in Law from a reputable University with at least 4 years post NYSC and call experience in similar position.
- An evidence of having graduate from Nigeria law school is mandatory.
- Membership of either Chartered Institute of Arbitrators of Nigeria or Institute of Company Secretaries (ICSAN) will be an added advantage.