GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else’s life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cash Application Data Analyst (Test and Controls)
Ref No: 3003835
Job Function: Financial Services Operations
Business Segment: Global Operations Invoice to Cash
- Join a culture of teamwork and imagination that facilitates customer-focused problem resolution. Significant opportunities exist for an experienced high caliber graduate or credit professional to join GE Working Capital Solutions.
- This position offers international exposure within GE Capital and across Global Operations functions, which provides an ambitious candidate in this role with opportunities to develop a career. Position located in Singapore or Shanghai.
- Ability to innovate with demonstrable experience of cutting edge technology/processes in the area of testing and controls.
- Proven process analytical skills, working with complex transactional processes.
- First rate organisational skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff, globally and to act as a “translator” between technical and operation team members
- Keeps updated with latest technology trends.
- Knowledge of SAP and ORACLE systems would be advantageous.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Accounts receivable knowledge
- Legal, risk or compliance background
- Knowledge of the WCS business, products, services and systems
- Language skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Presentation skills
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Strong cultural awareness
- We owe our success and consistent growth to our team of creative problem solvers, clear thinkers and energetic performers who excite and inspire others.
- We are seeking a dynamic professional who can deliver innovative solutions and help us implement automated controls aligning us with the Digital vision of the Company.
- You will be responsible for defining 1st line of defense control and testing across WCS and Global Operations to meet the current and future needs of the company.
In this role you will:
- Define the future framework for controls and testing to support the business needs.
- Identify ways to use digital as an enabler to run and improve current controls and testing.
- Work closely with Financial Crime team to understand business requirements and determine control framework.
- Analyse results and look for trends in data which may indicate a risk for the company.
- Engage and support Global Cash Leaders to develop on-going process improvements.
- Highlight areas of weakness and propose process improvements to strengthen controls.
- Deliver training to close out any process gaps and ensure processes are compliant with relevant Policies.
- Look at ways to reduce manual testing and automate controls.
- Ensure all GE Capital policies are followed and complied with, without exception.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures (SOP’s) to ensure processes are adhered to.
- Proactively identify process improvements to increase productivity and simplify processes.
- Provide support for the daily, monthly, quarterly 1st LOD controls, monitoring AML and compliance risks.
- Ensure effective controls are in place and being performed to mitigate operational risk.
- Accomplish all your responsibilities in line with GE’s compliance and integrity requirements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online