Going Active Africa Vacancy in Abuja for Associate Director of Research
Going Active endeavors to help organisations, individual entrepreneurs, CEO’s and Solo Entrepreneurs solve problems, stratigise, and reach their business developmental goals. We do this through the following: Strategy Planning Retreats Corporate retreats continue to be a valuable tool for organizations who want to maximize the strength of its members, taking advantage of valuable time together to plan their future and strategize how to get there.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Director of Research
- Phd. Sociology, Economics, Management, International Development, Research and any other related discipline mandatory (preferably from UK or US Universities)
- MSc. Economics, Management, International Development, Research and any other related business degree.
- 10 -15 years progressive work experience in Senior Social Research & Consulting Management position.
- Expertise in conceptualizing and developing research proposals, designing methodologies with relevant tools for data mining and analysis; with very strong report writing skills.
- Proficiency in conducting social research from end-to-end (conceptualization phase, proposal development, methodology design, implementation, data analysis and report writing).
- Knowledge and ability to implement principles of research, management, leadership, conflict resolution, negotiation, and motivation.
- Strong experience in management consulting & business development. Experience with Big 4 Consulting Group in Europe or North America would be an added advantage.
- Must be able to think strategically, delegate responsibility, build consensus and communicate and advocate effectively within the Research team and field operations team.
- Must posses proven work experience in project management, implementation, monitoring & evaluation and execution of strategic projects.
- In-depth understanding of organizational processes and systems.
- Must possess prior experience in prospect research
- Must possess advanced computer skills with working knowledge in data analysis software’s.
- The Associate Director of Research will have a leadership role in providing scientific and strategic input to projects with clients from various business sectors. Will contribute to the growth and development of the research team while monitoring quality standards, financial targets and the allocation of resources and work with the business development unit to prepare client proposals and presentations to enhance the Company’s reputation and visibility in market research and development projects field.
- Responsible for leading and supervising the research team and work with the business development unit in developing research instruments for clients.
- Oversee proper administrative duties of the consultancy unit including supervising personnel, financial management, and operations
- Manage the overall work plan of the consultancy unit effectively and efficiently, ensuring that set standards of research and ethical behaviour are met.
- Enhancing the reputation of the Company by undertaking quality research and communicating that research analysis to clients and general public.
- Responsible for leading the Research unit in designing and managing business development strategies.
- Develop and utilize research tools and evaluate developments in emerging market research
- Maintain an overall knowledge of the Company’ project prospects in Polling, Analytics, Databank services and strategic consultancy projects and represent this information at meetings with existing and prospective clients.
- Provide direct prospect research services to prospective clients.
- Fully responsible for all reports and research publications coming out of the organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online