Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager, Consumer Marketing
- As a Product Marketing Manager, you are a fully dedicated business leader, shaping the future of one of our many Google products. Whether you’re on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (AdWords, AdSense, DoubleClick, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product’s journey.
- From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you’ll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
- Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental.
- And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in audience segmentation and channel selection as well as market research.
- Experience in positioning, branding, creative development and campaign execution.
- Experience planning and rolling out large-scale/global marketing campaigns, and the ability to identify and implement scalable process improvements using a data-driven approach.
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategy successfully while collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus, with effective project management expertise.
- Strong executor and problem solver, who can be resourceful and creative with a passion for working with technology products and solving consumer needs.
- A strong manager and communicator, with demonstrated talent at building collaborative partnerships internally and externally.
- Outstanding written and oral presentation skills; comfortable presenting to a senior audience.
- Work across several aspects of marketing – from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, Go-to-Market strategy, campaigns, market research, advocacy, events and communication.
- Create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption. Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including product, user experience, design, analytics, creative and leadership, to drive product roadmaps, strategy and execution.
- Develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy. Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the user.
- Measure effectiveness and channel mix consistently to improve ROI of marketing programs. Set and manage OKR and marketing budgets.
- Lead a small team of contract employees, vendors, as well as external agencies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online