Oil and Gas Softskills is a firm that prides itself in offering training for professionals in the oil and gas industry both in Nigeria and within the West African subregion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Great communication skills
- Proven track record in sales, with a demonstrated ability to increase market expansion/volumes.
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining client relationships and identifying opportunities to improve business.
- Exposure in presenting service opportunities to clients.
- Sound interpersonal skills, being able to build and maintain credible relationships with clients in person and over the telephone.
- Strong presentation skills, ability to present to prospective clients in a professional manner.
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to effectively and pro actively identify and analyze problems and find appropriate solutions.
- Computer literate – able to use Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Fluent in English.
- A minimum of B.Sc in any Management Sciences or any related courses
- At least 1 year of requisite Sales experience working in a structured service organization with verifiable results
Deadline: 28th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.