Dressmeoutlet.com is a foremost etailer for high-quality fashion products, health & beauty products and home-goods. With up to 10,000 products to shop from, we retail various sophisticated styles from premium designers globally with over 40% of products on Dressmeoutlet.com manufactured within Africa. Dressmeoutlet.com hand-designs, hand-picks and custom-sources the best fashion and beauty products.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Interns and First Class Graduates Rotational Program
- Dressmeoutlet.com is currently hiring candidates for our internship and first class graduates rotational program.
- Candidates will gain exposure to many departments including Sales, Warehousing, Studio/Photography, CEO’s Office, Finance and Fleet Management. Candidates must be recent graduates, pre or post NYSC.
- Not older than 23 years old at time of interview.
- Good Looks and marketing capabilities.
- Fast Learner with high ambitions.
- First Class or 2nd Class Upper Degree in any field related to Mass Communication, Business Administration, Engineering and Computer Science.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive Entry-level Internship Salary
- Mandatory company-paid training and courses
- Personal employee handbook & full-time contract after 1 year of dedicated high-performance
- Opportunity to be a part of a unique, non-traditional, indigenous, high-growth company
- Strong exposure, knowledge and experience related to the e-commerce industry
- Company laptop or phone and other accessories necessary for work input/output
- Performance-based bonuses
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae or Resume and an introduction letter/ personal summary/biography/cover letter, the specific job opportunity being applied for must be noted in the e-mail subject to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th March, 2018.
- If you do not receive any communication from Dressmeoutlet.com within one month, consider your application unsuccessful but on file to be considered for future positions.
- Thank you and we look forward to welcoming super-smart leaders on-board team Dressmeoutlet.com. Add Jobs@dressmeoutlet.com to your address book to ensure you receive your interview invitation promptly in your inbox.