Cradter Nigeria Limited is an Oil and Gas Services, Support and engineering Company dedicated to providing comprehensive Services to all sectors of the Oil and Gas industry.
We are seeking to recruit qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Engineer
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop competency to perform operations and operate equipment as assigned, and be accountable for jobs at end of training period.
- Learn basic rig components and different roles of service companies.
- Provide job support to engineers and specialists at the project site and in the base location, including risk analysis.
- Assist with rig-up and rig-down of tools and equipment at the project site.
- Contribute to preparation of project site reports.
- Participate in post-job debriefings.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Engineering or related fields.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Deadline: 19th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com