A top tier Financial Services group in Nigeria, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Head – Strategy & Digital Transformation
- A major opportunity has arisen for digital transformation at a leading financial services Group.This is a multifaceted role that has responsibility for driving digital transformation of the business while ensuring that its strategic vision is realized in both the short and long term
- It is at the forefront of driving information flow and navigating through fast changing landscape to totally transform how business is done within the Group, while proactively implementing innovative solutions that create shareholder value.
- The role is primarily required to create business value through technology while applying incisive strategic planning of business growth objectives and profitability
- It is responsible for effective direction and co-ordination of the business strategy and alignment with digital initiatives; ensuring that tech systems and procedures lead to outcomes in line with the business goals
- Minimum of a good First Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Computer Science, Technology or allied areas such as Software Engineering, Information Systems etc.
- Professional Certification in Accounting, Insurance, Project Management and Information Technology etc will be useful.
- The possession of an MBA Degree is advantageous.Candidate must demonstrate business and financial acumen.
- Possession of minimum of 15 years consolidated post- graduation experience, 5 of which must be at senior management or senior consultant roles leading strategy formulation,implementation and evaluation, and large conglomerate digitization and change management
- The successful candidate for the role must have excellent leadership and communication skills. He/She must be analytical, innovative and decisive.
- This is an Executive Management level position with Board prospects. It attracts a competitive compensation package .
Deadline: 22nd February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and evidence of your current annual remuneration package to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Click here to apply online
Note: Your application will be handled with utmost confidentiality, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.