Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation Support Intern
Location: Benin, Edo
Type of Job: Non-Employee
- Intern will be working on ensuring Packaging Key Performance Index (Supply Incentive) are met, coordinate MMS training, Update SIC Boards, Tier Meeting updates and Train as Operator (Capability Building). Intern will also take on projects where necessary.
- The internship is for a fixed period of between 6 to 12 months.
- A successful intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn.
- Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
- Very articulate with fluent English.
- Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, can work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Keen to learn about the markets and also with a high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
- An excellent Excel Spreadsheet skill is essential.
- Interns must be students in a public or accredited private academic institution undertaking either a Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) or a National Diploma (OND or HND)
- Intending Interns must be in the Engineering field or any science related course to be eligible for this role
- Undergraduate Interns:
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age
- Candidates must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 or equivalent.
- Must have a letter from institution indicating you are a student and/or require internship as part of requirement for course completion.
Note: Eligible candidates from technical schools may also apply