HR Officer Jobs at an Integrated Agro Services Company
Job Title: HR Officer
Reference Code: MAD/FARM/004
Department: Human Resource Department
Reports to: Managing Director
- Under the supervision of the Managing Director, the HR Officer will be based in Bauchi S/He will be you will be in charge of the Human Resources Management portfolio of the organization which includes but are not limited to recruitment, training, performance management, developing filing system as well as implementing HR policies and procedures.
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- A First Degree in HR, Administration and Management
- At least 3years relevant work experience in HR and Administrative position
- Be fluent in one or more National languages (Preferably Hausa)
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of HR Software is an Advantage
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple task.
- Pay excellent attention to detail, highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently.
- Excellent computer skills including all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT Skills
- Be approachable, diplomatic and able to work effectively in diverse work environment.
- Have an understanding of national labor law and employment norms/practices.
- Lead the recruitment unit of the organization by generating and managing the database of potential hires.
- On-boarding and induction of new employees
- Leading the conduct of training need assessment and implementation of training for staff
- Working with the reporting manager to drive a strong performance culture in the Organization
- Coordinate recruitment events and activities such as advertisements and interview sessions
- Assist Staff in pension and salary account openings or changes
- Handling employee grievances amicably and within reasonable timelines
- Ensuring HR policies are up to date and accessible to all staff
- Ensuring privacy of employee data and maintain up to date personnel files
- Manage and update organization’s performance management system.
- Assist in various HR functions; from start to finish
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resources information confidential.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and seminar.
- Serve as HR contact person for selected departments; Payroll preparation, handle minor disciplinary issues, advice managers
- Advise employee on HR and company policies, procedures, and practices
- Conduct reference checks for new staff.
- Manage Staff Welfare and Benefits
- Office administration- Oversee administrative functions to ensure seamless operation of a busy office.
Deadline: 23rd February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application and CV’s as a single word document to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be the Job Title- Job Code.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All candidates must have a functional skype ID.