Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Agent
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Customer Service Supervisor
- Responsible for receiving audio complaints from various sources such as consumers, the CEO- IE, Consumer Protection Council (CPC), NERC, Independence Corrupt Practices (ICPC), IKEJA forum of NERC etc.
- This role requires a first degree or its equivalent diploma qualification.
- Requires between 2-3 years relevant work experience with advanced/ extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development.
- Possesses current knowledge of profession.
- Knowledge of the business
- Good Analytical skills.
- Commitment to Task.
- Good customer service management
- Good Phone Skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively.
- Good Verbal communication & interpersonal Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Good customer Service
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Respond to billing inquiries and handle customers’ high bill complaints.
- Provide information about company programs, products and services.
- To take telephone calls on behalf of IE in order to fulfill customer requirements.
- To know the most up to date information on all product and services of IE and be able to help customers in a quick and friendly fashion.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Report electric emergencies and outages.
- Provide data to customers requesting new services and/or construction and channel to appropriate office.
- Seek resolution of customer complaints.
- Respond to utility commission and agency inquiries.
- Updating customers’ account.
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by Head customer Service and Head of Department.
Application Deadline 5th March, 2018.