Insurance Business Development Executive Recruitment at a Reputable Insurance Brokerage and Consulting Company
Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a licensed and well established Insurance Brokerage and Consulting Company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Insurance Business Development Executive
Job Ref: IBD
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Our client, requires the services of a Business Development Executive (preferably a Female to balance the team) for immediate employment.
Specifically, the candidate will:
- Develop and implement efficient business development programmes for business growth;
- Play a major role in the development of new products and services;
- Develop product marketing strategy and the implementation
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business.
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
- To define long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- To manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
Qualification, Experience & Attributes
- Minimum of a First Degree in Insurance or other relevant fields
- Good knowledge of the insurance sector will be an added advantage.
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Solid interpersonal, presentation and relationship management skills.
- Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Negotiating and Analysis skills
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years Marketing/Business Development experience in an insurance organization with strong leads that can be converted to income.
- A female is highly desired for this role to balance the team.
- Salary is between N65,000 – N75,000/m (based on experience) with performance bonuses and other incentives.
Application Closing Date
Deadline: 12th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “IBDE” as subject of the mail.