Internal Auditor Job at a Reputable Nigerian Non-Bank Financial Institution
IBFCAlliance Limited – Our client, a reputable Nigerian non-bank Financial Institution, with a successful track record of over 20 years, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- The Internal Auditor will report to the Managing Director & the Board and would be expected to interact with the Senior Management team in the business
- He / She will have responsibility for developing and implementing an annual audit plan based on a thorough risk assessment of the business operations and operating environment. Principal duties therefore include ensuring appropriate internal control environment, audit planning & implementation, risk management and management of the internal audit team.
- Chartered Accountant with at least a Bachelor’s Degree and preferably an MBA
- Team player with experience in cross-functional collaboration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficiency in auditing a technology environment will be an added advantage
- At least 6 years of public practice experience in reputable accounting firms working with financial isntitutions
- Proven ability to deliver to highest professional standards
- Attractive salary.
Deadline: 9th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com with the subject as “Internal Auditor”.