Internal Auditor Vacancy at a Leading Oil & Gas Service Company
GDHR Services – Our client, a leading Oil & Gas Service company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- B.Sc in Accounting, Economics or related discipline. MBA or M.Sc in Finance or related discipline preffered
- A professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, ACA or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized professional body
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the financial management / accounting / auditing role
Must Have Experience In:
- Performing analytical review of audit subject areas by assessing the risk of business processes and monitoring and reporting on year on year changes in processes.
- Develop risk based audit plans.
- Develop audit terms of reference, agree with auditees and obtain management approval
- Execute field work based on approved terms of reference and prepare memos detailing audit findings
- Prepare draft audit report, discuss and agree recommendations, and issue final report.
- Preparation of audit/management reports and discussion of audit finding with business owners
- Monitor, track and report progress on implementation of audit recommendations.
- Provide input in the process of improvements to Internal Audit and procedures
- Participate in Management and Leadership meetings
- Compensation is attractive and commensurate upon experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online