International Organisation Vacancy for Programme Change Manager
Our client; An International Organisation is currently in need of PROGRAMME CHANGE MANAGER for their Lagos office.
Job Title: Programme Change Manager
• Develop and implement a detailed programme plan to ensure smooth transition for specified businesses to the new operating model
• Identify key stakeholders for each project/strand/work stream of the programme and ensure that detailed plans are developed and implemented; projects/strands will include Project Management (including identifying risks/challenges and developing mitigation plans to ensure a smooth and seamless transition), HR and Finance (in close consultation with HR and Finance colleagues), Premises (in close collaboration with outsourced consultants and relevant business teams), SAP, Tax, Governance and Legal, Branding, Communications
• Liaise closely with relevant business to ensure the selection and set up of appropriate premises, resource and facilities requirements for the new model and ensure accurate financial modelling is completed in line with agreed timescales
• Ensure smooth running of the new entity once set up is complete
• Identify and escalate key risks and issues to Country Director (SRO) and Status and Tax team in the UK
• Management of project budgets and project related procurement activities in line with corporate standards and policies
• Candidate must possess a bachelor’s Degree in any numerate discipline.
• The candidate should possess an APM, PRINCE 2 or equivalent project management qualification, Legal and finance specialism.
• Candidates must possess a minimum of seven (7) years of experience demonstrated in Project Management, at least 2 years’ experience in an organisational consultancy role, Track record in managing projects with multiple stakeholders and drawing on external advice.
• Experience in setting up an organisational entity in Nigeria or elsewhere in Sub-Saharan Africa.
How to Apply
Applications are to be submitted to email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.