Alexander Nelson – Our client, a leading real estate development company located in Ikoyi, Lagos with international affiliation is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Personnel
Educational and Essential Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ IT experience
- Certifications (added advantage): Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Certified IT specialist
Skills and Personal attributes required:
- Management and supervisory skills
- Ability to install and administer computer hardware, software and networks
- Team building skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills
- Effective written communications skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet, word-processing, graphics.
- Plan for and recommend IT policies, tools, processes and procedures in pursuit of its business results.
- Establish and review benchmark performance against international IT standards showing continued progress towards meeting and exceeding such standards.
- Training and educating users on best practices and ensuring that users keep to these standards using tools and IT processes.
- Document, manage and propose improvements in company/organizational infrastructure. ·
- Setup and maintain servers and manage the day to day running of the cloud and local services of the organization. ·
- Maintain an effective helpdesk system to quickly and efficiently capture, diagnose and mitigate IT issues. ·
- Manage security and threats against company data/resources using tools, policies and procedures. ·
- Oversee and deploy change management efforts regarding IT. ·
- Providing any other such duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by any of the senior executives which shall not be considered inconsistent with a position of this nature. ·
- Ensuring that your operations manual is up to date and reflects changes or innovations that you have brought to your role. ·
- Ensuring that services you provide to the Company are carefully captured and accounted for in your timesheets. ·
- Advise staff of security breach and/or change in password or security status ·
- Ensure installation of lock out programs ·
- Identify and prepare hardware for disposal when appropriate .
- Ensure hardware is stripped and secured before disposal
Deadline: 16th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org