Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Alliances Consultant
Job Ref: 180000DQ
Reporting: Reporting into the Alliance & Channel Leader for NIGERIA & EAST AFRICA
- The Senior Alliance and Channel Manager will be responsible for the engagement, enablement and management of Oracle Business partners in Nigeria with focus on developing Oracle business partners for astute Oracle Cloud Sales in Nigeria.
- The role entails relationship management, key business planning, business development and strict quota based sales via business partners in Nigeria
- Builds long term, strategic relationships with named and vertical business alliance partners.
- Facilitates the development of strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals.
- Works with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies.
- Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Develop and maintain relationships with global counterparts to leverage corporate initiatives and to ensure adherence to Alliances and Channel standards.
- Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners.
- Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues.
- Managing and driving Oracle Cloud Sales via Oracle Partners in Nigeria.
- Developing and joint execution of partner business plans for Net-new revenue in Nigeria.
- Developing and managing key partner initiatives tied to revenue growth plans.
- Organizing and executing key marketing and demand generation events for Net-new revenue in Nigeria.
- Managing and executing key initiatives with partners around block-chain, cloud at customer, Chat-bot.
- Supporting independent Software vendors with solution development, migration and Oracle adoption.
- Knowledge of the IT industry in Nigeria and general OEM partner ecosystem.
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Information technology or any relevant field.
- An MSc or MBA will be an added advantage
- 5-10 years working experience across OEM Business, IT Companies or any related organization. Industry knowledge
- Candidate must have the following skills, ability to work in complex multi-dimensional and multi-cultural environments across geographies and be a good team player.
- Candidate must have good collaboration, communication and presentation skills.
- Candidate should be self motivated and have the ability to lead and influence teams indirectly
- Demonstrated track record developing and managing Global Partnerships and driving Partner account activity.
- Prefer strong analytical, sales channel and marketing skills.
- Prefer 5 years of related experience.
- Secondary education in Marketing or a related field preferred
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online