Shaldag Limited is a greenfield Aquaculture production company with a state-of-art intensive aquaculture facility comprising hatcheries, nurseries, and on-growing sections. Shaldag produces, distributes and sells fish. The objective of the company is to significantly increase the local production of fish & fish products in Nigeria, through the use of modern technology. To this extent, Shaldag Limited has set up its first fish farm in Epe, Lagos for the production of 10,000MT of Catfish and Tilapia fish per annum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Epe, Lagos
- We are looking for a candidate that would oversee the functions of the Accounts department.
- First Degree in Finance or any related course
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Analyzing and preparing financial reports.
- Day to day running of the accounts department and ensure compliance with accounting procedures and working with external auditors.
- Daily maintenance of the balance sheet position & financial controls.
- Accounting for the sales and collections, follow up for the timely collection from all customers.
- Preparation of the sales report and detailed analysis of sales on a daily basis for management information and decision making.
Deadline: 21st February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com stating “Accountant” as the subject of the e-mail.