Design Genre is a firm of Architectural, Planning, Urban Design and Interior Design Consultants. The principals and staff have experience spanning three continents – Europe, North America and Africa. At Design Genre we are problem solvers. Our approach is that good design must solve the relevant problems and be aesthetically pleasing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
- Must be a Master’s degree holder with NIA certificate and minimum of 4 years experience deft with the use of AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUP, to create sketch development through Full photo realistic rendering presentations to production of working drawings.
- Ready to take on site supervision and coordination.
- The person must be a resident in Abuja.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- A self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job
- Exercises confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to work and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The use of good judgment and good interpersonal communication skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Works harmoniously and effectively with others as part of a team
Deadline: 28th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org