Future Construct Limited is an International Building and Civil Engineering Construction Company capable of handling every possible design in Building, Civil Engineering and Allied fields.
Our Company is constantly growing, however our commitment and dedication towards exhibiting high skills in project delivery is continously renewed to position the company adequately for effective service and project delivery within cost and stipulated time, as well as meeting the client’s request to have value for money or return of investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Personnel
- IT technical support officers are mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring individuals get maximum benefits from them.
Individual tasks vary depending on the size and structure of the organisation, but you’ll generally need to:
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers.
- Test and evaluate new technology,
- conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Educate staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Replace parts as required and provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
Deadline: 15th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org