Rinaebo Integrated Services Limited is a fast-growing mid-sized Branding/PR firm based in Lagos. It’s a Nigerian owned company established to ensure you gain full market access, with subsidiaries focused on digital communications and event branding.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- The company seeks a COO to superintend the activities of the group and provide leadership to a highly talented workforce.
- Designing and implementing business operations
- Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision
- Overseeing operations of the company and the work of executives
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to a Lagos-based service organization that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company. Bottom line: Build a beautiful company.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business development goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborate with the Board to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Motivate and lead a high performance team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to career development program.
- Act as lead “client-care officer” through direct contact with every client and partner, whilst representing the firm with clients, investors, and business partners
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company
- This position has overall supervisory responsibility for all corporate operations.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
- Extensive local and international travel should be expected
- Please note that this Job Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- The ideal candidate would have 10-12 years’ experience cutting across branding, marketing, public relations or advertising.
- With strong leadership skills, the candidate must be able to galvanise a workforce of creative people to deliver consistent exceptional results whilst managing a portfolio of highly discerning and sophisticated clientele
- Beyond the ability to strategically plan for the future, a strong aptitude for work class execution and exceptional writing skills are critical success factors.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- At least ten years of strong operational experience.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Business or related field.
- At least five years in a senior management role.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Results Driven.
- Business Acumen.
- Decision Making.
- Financial Management.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for operational management and development so as to meet organisational performance within agreed budget and timeline.
- Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis with previous experience.
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
Deadline: 10th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please forward their CV’s to: email@example.com