Majigi Agro Limited is a total agricultural value chain solutions provider ranging from agricultural production, processing and domestic and export marketing. The company is a Nigerian Government licensed exporter of agricultural commodities, and is currently focused on the export of sesame seeds, dried Chilli Pepper, Dried Ginger, Cashew Nuts, and Hibiscus Flower.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Farm Manager
- We requires the services of an experienced Farm Manager to plan, establish, maintain, harvest and market food, horticultural and tree crops, in addition to livestock.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be a trained agriculturist with experience in the above areas of agricultural production.
- Be a selfmotivated, selfstarter with the required technical and management skills to lead a team with a high level of integrity.
- Have extensive experience in the line of work.
- Be willing to stay on the farm for most of the production season.
Deadline: 14th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with detailed CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org