OWPPiN Limited, is a wood, paper and pulp platform focused on producing high quality wood derived products in Nigeria, for local and global consumption.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Generator Technician
- Use test equipment and hand tools to locate the causes of breakdowns and/or system.
- Maintain generators including scheduled generator PMs, electrical upgrade repairs, and expansions.
- Diagnose equipment problems using manuals, schematics, and various test equipment.
- All types of Diesel and Gas Generator Installation, troubleshooting, from 5 KW to 1 MW.
- Test, troubleshoot, diagnose and repair all generators.
- Ability to perform load tests on generators using manual and automated testing equipment and load banks.
- Maintain records and files, prepare reports and ordered supplies/equipment.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components with the help of test.
- Provide preliminary sketches and cost estimates for materials and services as well as assist during emergencies by operating floodlights and generators, and driving needed.
- Perform physically demanding tasks such as digging trenches to lay conduit and moving heavy objects with the use of forklift, bobcats, and Heavy Equipment trucks.
- Run parallel Load test on all generators at 0%, 25%, 50%, 100% load
- Troubleshoot units using wiring diagrams, schematics, and multi-meters.
- Repair units in a safe manner using hand tools, wire strippers, soldering guns, taps & dies, and power tools.
- Make sure work area is always clean and meets all EPA standards.
- Exceed shiftily quotas on a regular basis.
Deadline: 16th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email attachment of their CV to: email@example.com using “Generator Technician” as title of the e-mail.