Job for Graduate Content Writer at Educartis Nigeria
Educartis is the largest web-based education information portal in Africa. We support the need for professional guidance and efforts to upskill learners in an ever-changing workforce and economic landscape. Safe, secure and easy-to-navigate, the two-sided information-sharing tool connects local education providers with local learners in the region.
Offered in three languages including French, Portuguese and English, Educartis is the long-awaited online resource serving the youngest and fastest growing economies in the region including Angola, Cameroon, Nigeria, South Africa, Ivory Coast, DR Congo, Ghana, Zambia and Kenya. Educartis partners with colleges, universities, institutes and other training centres worldwide to promote and help increase exposure and course enrollment and gain qualified candidates from these countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
- We are hiring a Content Writer to join our global marketing team. The ideal candidate understands the power of words and the dynamics involved in communicating across all channels-creating engaging copy for digital advertising, emails, web, marketing collateral, video, social media and thought leadership pieces/research reports.
- You will be working directly with our CEO and Digital Marketing Manager. This is a great role for someone who wants to stretch their capacity to a broader scope, with lots of room to grow, and with direct impact on Educartis’ marketing and customer acquisition.
- We are looking for full time, part time and freelance writers. This position will be 100% remote. Candidates may work from home.
Specifically, the Content Writer will be responsible for the following:
- Create high quality, web optimized, content about education providers and courses available in Nigeria
- Perform quality check of course profiles and information collected by in-country sales teams
- Research local education providers and courses and when necessary coordinate directly with education providers to address information and content gaps
- Convert provider information into unique profiles (text descriptions, images etc), preferably with an eye for SEO
- Validate additional data submissions for compliance with website guidelines
- Support marketing team with various content requirements, not limited to: digital advertising, emails, web, marketing collateral, video, social media and thought leadership pieces/research reports
- 1+ years of writing experience (preferably a mix of journalism and marketing) in ENGLISH
- Expertise in writing for all digital mediums including websites, social channels, email, print
- Excellent storyteller, writer, and editorialist
- Proactive, self-starter attitude
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications or related major
- Relevant content experience within education industry
- Experience with SEO and internet content writing
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online