Job for Graduate Sourcing Agent at RE/MAX Nigeria
RE/MAX, Established in Denver, Colorado in 1973 is recognised as one of the leading international global real estate franchise companies with the most productive sales force in the industry. RE/MAX has over 100 000 agents operating from over 6 500 offices in over 97 countries worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sourcing Agent
- Communicate/negotiate with landlords and developers to secure instructions
- Maintaining an up-to-date database of all properties sourced
- Producing sourcing reports for management
- Acquiring new properties to the company portfolio
- Ensuring the dispatch rider is providing leads in the form of sourcing reports
- Report directly to sales and letting manager
- Turn in daily report on field activities
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in related discipline
- Minimum of 1-3 years post qualification experience in the real estate industry
- Vibrant, articulate and innovative individuals with proven track records
- Excellent selling and customer relationship skill
- Good communication/presentation skill (both oral written)
- Self drive, passion, learning agility and professional capability are all necessary to succeed on this role.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Negotiation and selling skills
- Good knowledge of Lagos and its environs
- Ability to drive with a valid driver’s license will be an added advantage
- Resident in Lagos Island, Victoria Island, Lekki, Ajah and Ikoyi
N40,000 (Basic) with commission
Deadline: 20th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with the ″job title″ as the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org