E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
- We are currently looking for an experienced and high-performer Head of Sales. The primary function of this role is to accelerate the growth of sales. Primary duties include: generating and collaborating with senior team to set revenue goals and company strategy and implementing a sales plan to drive revenue growth and attending key events to generate leads.
- The successful candidate will be energetic, persuasive and well organized and able to demonstrate the ability to sell.
- Define and execute appropriate sales strategies; business development, marketing, technical, and operations and sales support programs to maximize sales and profitability.
- Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Work closely with colleagues on cross-territory opportunities and other internal teams on marketing materials and cause studies
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Understand and effectively communicate the company’s value prop, tech, process and current partnerships
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition and supply and demand
- Complete national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintain sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees. As well as counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce.com and ComScore
- Desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Work with the Sales, Account Management and Operations, teams to implement targeted sales strategy
- Generate and maintain accurate Account and Opportunity plans
- Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Interface with technical support internally to resolve issues that directly impact partners
- Manage and implement the sales forecasting, planning and buyer driven sales and marketing processes, establishing high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency for the sales and marketing organization
- Work collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams and fosters a culture of continuous process improvement
- Drive the successful implementation and adoption of the sales and marketing automation platforms
Reporting and analytics:
- Ensure reports and other internal intelligence and insight is provided to the sales and marketing organization
- Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the sales and marketing teams providing key business insights: typical reporting relates to Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Win/Loss, Age
- Report on key KPIs related to the lead and the opportunity waterfall in order to implement a consistent closed-loop between marketing and sales
- Through reporting and analytics, validate the quality of the lead and pipeline data and provide guidance to improve the overall data quality
- Define contact and account quality standards in the database, defining processes and data acquisition strategies
- Monitor the quality of marketing and sales information and define data improvement programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Business Administration
- Masters in Business Administration or Marketing preferred.
- Qualified Chartered Marketer will be an added advantage.
- 10 years minimum in a sales Manager role;
- within industry preferred.
- Ability to understand the impact of operational initiatives from a sales or marketing person’s perspective
- Ability to prepare reports and use of appropriate mode of communication. Must be proficient at analyzing data, building reporting and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems
Sales Director top skills & proficiencies:
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
Deadline: 28th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their detailed Resume to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.