Tiskies – An African contemporary fashion outfit specializing in combining African fabrics with western materials to produce a well detailed mix of exquisite fashion for both men and women, is looking to recruit a suitable qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Industrial Fabric Cutter
Location: Mainland, Lagos
- Planning how much to cut from a piece of material so that there is not much waste
- Placing the pattern on the fabric and marking round it
- Cutting round the pattern using a computer controlled cutting machine, scissors or a special electric knife
- Carefully cutting delicate materials by hand
- Making sure work areas and equipment are clean
- Deciding on the correct cutting method for the type of material
- Preparing the fabric for cutting out by spreading it out in flat layers, smoothing out creases and checking the fabric for faults
- Proven experience in cutting
- College Degree or equivalent experience.
Deadline: 9th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.