Job for Seed Manager at Rossland Screening Solutions
Rossland Screening solutions, a diversified business development service firm involved in various Agribusiness dealings across the country, is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Seed Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- 5-10 years of experience in managing seed product.
- Good communication skills
- Must have good creative skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver effectively even while under pressure.
- B.Sc Agric (Plant breeding and Seed tech), M.sc in (Seed Science)
- Manage company seed production areas and also contracting seed acres to meet business requirements.
- Monitor/audit external production field selection, ensuring that grow-outs are technically managed to maintain seed purity and hybridity.
- Collect samples of products and coordinate in-process testing as needed.
- Travel to current seed production locations, potential growers, trade shows and conferences.
- Develop and support the quality protocols to ensure parent seed integrity.
Deadline: 22nd February 2018
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com with “Seed Manager” as the subject.