FlexEdge is a business support services company driven with the desire to enable, empower and enhance organizations with employable talents for ground breaking results.
We are currently recruiting on bahalf of our client, an FMCG company, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wholesale Executive (Sales)
Location: Akure, Ondo State
- The main Role of a WSE is to manage and maintain excellent cordial relationship with wholesalers/customers assigned to him/her.
- To achieve his/her sales target assigned.
- First Degree
- At least 1 – 2 years’ experience in Field Sales role
- Experience in FMCG sector is a MUST
- Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft suite – MS Excel, Word
- Must be resident in Akure or its immediate environs
Skills / Competence Requirements:
- Excellent Relationship management skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Willingness to work flexible schedule
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great Networking and social skills
- Creative, smart, intelligent with eyes for details
- Must be able to drive and very mobile with excellent knowledge of roads
- Personal organization and self-discipline
- High Energy level.
- Act as interface between Al afia and the Wholesalers
- Visit the wholesalers according to route plan, with the sole objective of extracting an order from him/her.
- Ensure that the coverage areas assigned to him/her are adequately and effectively covered within stipulated period
- Raise Pre-Sales Order for Wholesalers, and follow up until deliveries are made
- Actively collect all cash due to the business as at when due.
- Strive to meet the minimum strike rate required of him/her
- Educate the wholesaler on how to keep and manage his stock(FIFO etc.)
- Act as a problem solver to the customer, and this may increase prospects of making sales.
- Ensure that correct product mix is raised for Wholesalers to meet the business financial obligations
- Monitor Competition activities and report such immediately to the office
- Ensure management and accountability of assets and work assigned to him/her
- Write reports of his/her activities(Daily/Weekly/Monthly etc)
- Ensure that all Visibility items deployed for use at wholesalers outlet are effectively displayed
- Perform Other Task that may be assigned to him/her by the business from time to time.
Deadline: 15th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position and location as the subject of the mail. Example WSE AKURE
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.