Dspyder Cloud Storage Provider and Disaster Recovery Architects. Dspyder is a Hosting & Cloud provider offering an opportunity for a for a technically strong and customer facing pre-sales Technical Consultant with IAAS, Storage, Public / Private Cloud knowledge, to provide high level designs and consultancy to large Corporate customers, including SME customers & SaaS providers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: DR and Document Management Architect
- The successful candidate will have a broad understanding and technical knowledge across the building blocks of a Cloud Hosting solution within an external customer facing environment, including platforms, servers, storage, security and networks.
- You will design non-standard solutions that ultimately will be scalable, repeatable and easier for the business to sell, deliver and support.
As a Solutions Consultant you will should have the majority of the following skills:
- Demonstrable pre/post sales consultancy and design experience in an external customer facing environment (Systems Integrator, Network Provider, Cloud / Hosting Provider), providing Storage.
- Cloud & IAAS to multinationals and corporate customers
- Cloud & IAAS to multinationals and corporate customers:
- Demonstrable understanding of SAN and NAS
- Overview of IP networks
- Demonstrable knowledge of SMTP, DNS, SQL , Firewalls, VPNs and web servers
- Knowledge of Virtualisation would be helpful
- Knowledge of backups technologies specifically online
- Knowledge of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity planning
- The successful Solutions Consultant will also be armed with great interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with internal and external customers on all levels, be highly organised with a structured approach and “what if” thinking.
- Training can be provided for candidates with demonstrable aptitude in experience and indepth knowledge of specific internet technologies.
ob Title: Document Management and Storage Consultant
- You would be working on all aspects of IT and business enabling you to provide solid Cloud based solutions which minimize the cost & improve efficiency.
- Lead generation, meetings with clients, partners & representing company on different forums
- Learn the latest developments in Cloud Computing ( esp. Amazon Web Services )
- Collaborate with team members to deliver optimal cloud solutions to Startups and SMEs
- Research and building lists of prospective customers in target industries
- Taking initiative to promote our services on different platforms.
- Self-motivated confident personality with excellent communication & presentation skills
- Passionate about technology, innovation and in love with Startups culture
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of online cloud storgae
- Strong Logical and analytical skills & result oriented approach
- Ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach)
- Degree in business or related discipline with good software and hardware knowledge
- Ability to drive business and meet specified targets
- Grow with our company – as company grows an associate Cloud Consultant will be required.
Deadline: 2nd March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com