Kranite Nigeria Limited commits itself to becoming an international company and a major Supplier and Designer Architectural Hardwares in Nigeria. The company is best sourced for wide range of activities related to Stainless Steel Railings; Aluminum Railings; Burglary Proof; Stone Coated Roof; Office Partitions; Shower Cubicles; Furniture & Fittings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Marketing Officer
- This role will carry responsibility for the day-to-day management and motivation of the entire operations personnel.
- The development and maintenance of a highly engaged and results focused working environment.
- Continual review of systems, processes and procedures in order to drive efficiencies and performance.
- Ensuring adequate quality and safety checks are in place in-line with Company’s policy and regulatory requirements.
- Analysing market trends, keeping an eye on competition and coming up with new ways to stay ahead in the business.
- Manage relationships with regulatory and other agencies for effective policy compliance.
- Support management team with planning and forecasting date.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Engineering. An MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Strategic mindset, strong leadership, motivational, presentation and negotiation skills identifying issues and finding ways to overcome them
- Most be very visible with a professional appearance and highly respected
- Exposure to regulatory requirements essential.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment, and possessing strong analytical, organization, supervisory interpersonal skills.
- An enterprising passion to deliver sustainable result and make a difference in difficult business environments.
Application Deadline 5th March, 2018.
Job Title: Procurement / Logistic Manager
- Manage and support the process of selecting suppliers of goods and services (bid solicitation, bid evaluation and award of contracts/P.O.s) for all phases of the project.
- Interface with engineering, construction, operations, finance, HS&E, legal, and insurance as well as Contractors, inspectors, expeditors and freight forwarders to insure orders/contracts are placed and completed on schedule.
- Monitor the contractor procurement function through project completion and turnover, long lead purchase orders/contracts including inspection services, expediting, freight forwarding, shipping and logistics, customs and clearance, taking action as required to ensure project/operational schedules are met.
- Resolve complex delivery, quality or other related problems with manufacturers and suppliers. Represent the Company to meet contractual requirements.
- Understand and require contractors to meet all applicable environmental and safety standards.
- Plan, coordinate and actively participate in meetings with potential suppliers, contractors and user groups.
- Lead or assist with price negotiations, terms and conditions resolution and quality requirements.
- Stay abreast of and evaluate current market conditions and develop new sources of supply as necessary.
- Establish and monitor the procurement function in the Bucharest office, including selection, training, motivating and appraising assigned team members.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required. MBA or other advanced degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ relevant purchasing and logistics experience
- Must have experience with large purchase orders and contracts.
- Must be a leader, good communicator and practice effective interpersonal skills.
- Must be a good negotiator to act as intermediary between suppliers and user groups.
- Must be analytical, organized and efficient
- Must be self-motivated and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing job priorities and goals and a good knowledge of Computer.
Application Deadline 16th March, 2018.
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
- Manage the company’s financial resources and ensure conformity of all financial reports with standards, corporate accounting policies and principles.
- Ensure that the company’s accounting systems and procedures are up-to-date and comply with appropriate statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Provide leadership of the department and oversight of financial decision of the organization.
- Advising on the investment and financing strategic options towards maximizing shareholder’s value
- Actively manage the company’s budget and budgeting process, and oversee budget implementation
- Coordinate financial, planning, operations and controls for optimal efficiency and ensure the functionality of the company’s financial structure.
- Oversee the preparation of the Company’s financial and management reports (monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Oversee and co-ordinate the company’s external audit and tax matters; and manage all financial services providers to the company.
- Oversee the treasury function to ensure that the cash flow for the business in secured.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields: Accountancy Finance and Economics from reputable university plus ICAN/ACA/ACCA
- Strong background in finance with knowledge of oil and gas financing operations essential.
- Possession of an MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience of which at least 4 years must be at senior level.
- Previous experience as a CFO or Finance Controller or finance analyst in banking sector with experience in international trade and processing of Letters of Credit will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical background and demonstrable ability to establish goals and deliver results
- Sound business and financial judgment with problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of Sage ERP Accounting software.
Application Deadline 23rd March, 2018.
Secretary to the Managing Director
- Responsible for relieving the managing director of all routine business concerns.
- Manage all electronic and paper documents pertaining to the managing director.
- Scheduling, organization, coordination of managing director business meetings, appointments, conferences, exhibitions and other arrangements.
- Arrange all business trips and reservations for the managing director, other directors and business associates of the company.
- Administration of calls, emails, letters, correspondences, dairies and calendars of the managing director.
- Prepare the speeches and presentations of the managing director.
- Attend to memos and queries from and to the managing director.
- Manage the personal blogs, and internet social networks of the managing director.
- Carryout researches on behalf of the managing director.
- Represent the MD at project sites and meetings when required.
- Attend to all administrative matters pertaining to the office of the Managing Director.
- Ensure that all departments and unit heads submit their reports in time to the managing director.
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND degree in any social sciences or Engineering.
- MSc/MBA and other professional qualifications, especially in secretarial studies are added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years hands on experience in office administration and secretarial roles.
- Excellent qualities in confidentiality and trust.
- Availability to travel.
- Must be very sound in all manners of communications, including writing business reports and presentations.
- Must possess high multitasking ability with careful attention to details.
- Must be computer literate
- Must be physically, mentally, emotionally and medically sound and fit for the job.
- Must be able to adapt positively to harsh business/ management conditions and still maintain a can- do attitude
Application Deadline 16th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org