Job Openings in an Indigenous Nigerian Company in Port Harcourt
Ranelle Global Limited (RGL) is an indigenous Nigerian company with RC:1446638, established to provide design, engineering, procurement, construction, supply of manpower, equipment life-cycle and project management services in the core sectors of the Nigerian economy covering the oil & gas, power generation and renewable energy, telecommunications, fertilizer plant, food processing, civil infrastructure and other industries; with emphasis on increasing local involvement and helping develop skilled level of the indigenous population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Metering/Instrument Engineer
- Ability to mount metering systems or gas operations.
- Service and calibrate meters
- Reviews Client’s technical documentation and requirements.
- Controls of subcontracted discipline engineering documents.
- Defines engineering requirements.
- Prepares the technical documentation for instrumentation and systems requisitions and performs the technical evaluations.
- Provides technical support to Project group.
- Optimizes instrument systems ensuring minimal cost and simplification in compliance with the required performance.
- Prepares instrument data sheets and loop diagrams.
- Prepares instrument material take-off.
- Provide complete engineering expertise as well as technical support to manufacturing management pertinent to compression, pipelines, treating, processing and measurement facilities.
- Provide primary selection, sizing along with layout of projected new or expanded facilities.
- Develop engineering designs and diagrams related to pipeline.
- Prepare maps for pipelines, processing, dehydration, compression and treating facilities along with meter stations and various gas facilities.
- Prepare process flow diagrams along with P&IDs.
- Analyze “what-if’ scenarios, evaluate process engineering and hydraulic of equipment and piping systems.
- Prepare project scopes, AFEs, cost estimates and proposals for all new projects, equipment sizing, modifications and related parameters.
- Manage specific projects as required inclusive of direct supervision for constructing activities and management of all contract inspectors.
- Develop, administer and supervise project budgets along with schedules.
- Head responsibility to complete activities pertinent to pipeline risk analysis, evaluation, remediation and integration of data.
- Identify integrity assets’ threats and implement integrity assessments suitable for determined threats.
- Identify repair, analyze mitigative actions effectiveness.
- Perform as single point contact amongst respective area and PD/PTSD Safety Engineer.
- Recommend solutions for further study along with report changes.
- Knowledge of pipeline repair
Deadline: 2nd March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their cover letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org