Job Opportunities at an IT Maintenance Firm
JCvaxe Technology Concepts is a registered IT maintenance firm that renders computer Sale,repairs, networking and other IT solution for various organizations. Our services cover both software installation and hardware troubleshooting and repairs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Work with less or no supervision
- The Customer Service officer is a first point of contact for jcvaxe customers.
- The primary role of a Customer Service Officer within the team is to respond to a variety of customer requests and inquiries via the telephone or in person over the counter.
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Supervises, assigns, reviews and participates in the work of staff responsible for volume purchasing services.
- Exercises considerable independent judgment in making purchasing decisions in accordance with JCVAXE Technology Concepts
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans, prioritizes, assigns, supervises and reviews work of staff responsible for purchasing including technical and specialized procurement of supplies, equipment and services. Requires extensive knowledge of policies, procedures and practices.
- Assumes responsibility and oversight of large and complex purchases involving use of Requests for Proposals.
- Provides input on budget. Proposes salary raise within budget. Monitors and obtains best price for office expenditures.
- Approves payment of invoices and directs purchasing card expenditures for office. Negotiates copier maintenance contracts.
- Reviews, analyzes and approves all purchases where award is not made to the low bidder to ensure justification exists and policy is followed. Reviews, analyzes, researches and approves purchases of a non-competitive nature.
- Resolves problems and protests concerning bid solicitations, contract awards or contract performance as the need arises. Addresses unauthorized purchases. Conveys decisions both verbally and in writing referencing law and policy.
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Managing Director
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Make travel arrangements & occasionally join the director on trip Take dictation and minutes Source office supplies Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Deadline: 15th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Note to: email@example.com