Job Opportunities at a World Class Travel Management Company
Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
- Provide secretarial and administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient office operations.
- Manage the productivity of the office assistant and auxiliary staff.
- Provide supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and offices; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Ensure compliance and maintenance of all office equipments.
- Purchase stationaries, printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery.
- Prepare periodic reports on activities e.g. expenses, projects etc., carried out in the department.
- Responsible for creating and implementing cost cutting strategies for the unit.
- B.Sc/HND in related discipline
- 1-2 years relevant admin experience would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Good telephone etiquette
- We are recruiting for an intern who has an interest in building a career in the travel industry.
- He/She will be responsible for promoting and booking travelling arrangements for clients.
- The goal is to enhance satisfaction and acquire an expanding and dedicated clientele.
- B.Sc/HND in any discipline
- Experience as a travel consultant would be an added advantage
- Must be smart and assertive
- Good oral and writing skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to use MS Office Tools i.e MS Word & PowerPoint
Deadline: 3rd February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.