Job Opportunities for Front End UI/UX – React-JS in a Finance E-payment Systems Company
Jemi Neil Consulting – Our client, a reputable Finance E-payment Systems company with its head office in Palmgrove Lagos, Nigeria, has given us the task to source for the position below:
Job Title: Front End UI/UX – React-JS
- This is a three (3) months contract position. It will require candidates available to join the project immediately.
- Education: B.Sc or higher degree or its equivalent in Computer Science or relevant field. Candidates with degrees in other fields who have training and quality (relevant) experience will also be considered.
- Experience: A minimum of three (3) years relevant hands-on post-qualification experience with skills in React-JS HTML 5, CSS, Bootstrap, CSS Framework, jQuery.
- Certificates of examination and/or training organized by recognized institutions/certification bodies.
- Skill in React-JS Framework is non-negotiable.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Excellent oral & written communication.
- Excellent confidence and organizational skills.
- UI/UX: Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of an application.
- Strong ability to use React-JS framework to execute Front end projects (non-negotiable).
- Bridging the gap: To work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation while taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks and works.
- User-facing Features: Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
Deadline: 22nd March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the email subject.