Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited (RENL) – We are an Agro-Allied Company operating in Nigeria. As a result of expansion, we urgently require suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Officer
Location: Any-City, Nigeria
- Assist in the realization of the annual audit plan established by the Chief Audit Executive of the Group
- Assist in the realization of the internal audit mission assignment by the Management.
- Contribute to the assessment & review of the organizational procedures and risks
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division.
- Experience in Audit an added advantage
- Knowledge of risk management
- Solid understanding of rubber activities
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word. Excel, Power Point)
- Not older than 28 years.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to write audit report
- Ability to work independently both in team & under pressure
- Ability to stand firm on difficult issues where required
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills
- Rigor, openness and honesty.
Job Title: Field Agric Officer
Location: Any-City, NigeriaResponsibilities
- To supervise agricultural activities in the field and deliver production target.
- B.Sc/ HND in Soil Science, Crop Science and Agric Economics & Extension with a minimum of Second Class, Lower Division or Lower Credit, 2 years post NYSC experience will be an added advantage.
- The successful candidates must be computer literate and have the urge to always meet set target with very good communication skill.
- Must have ability to manage people, time, lead and inspire others with a willingness to learn.
- Must be Intelligent, smart, diligent and hardworking.
Deadline: 27th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates will be invited