Job Opportunities in an Oil and Gas Servicing firm
An Oil and Gas servicing firm in based in Lagos with several branches across the country, with interests in various industries in Nigeria, is looking for suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Executive
- The Key Account Executive is responsible for handling key accounts assigned to them; maintaining long term relationship with key personnel and maximizing the business potential of those customers through increasing sales opportunities and projects development.
- The Key Account Executive will act as the key interface between the customers and all relevant divisions of the company.
- Bachelor or Technical University degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- 5-8 years of sales experience, preferably in Oil and Gas related field
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process is a plus
- Experience & Knowledge in the following product categories is a plus:
- Rotating Equipment (Pumps, Compressors, Turbines, Gear Boxes)
- Pipes & Fittings
- Valves & actuators
- Gas Detectors
- Hydraulic & Air Filtration Systems
- Job requires frequent traveling within the country
Deadline: 20th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.