Job Opportunities in a Prestigious Private University for PRO/Personal Assistant to the Vice Chancellor
Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a prestigious private University located in Ogun State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PRO/Personal Assistant to the Vice Chancellor
- The candidate would be charged with the responsibility of managing and scheduling meetings on behalf of the vice chancellor.
- Organising and maintaining email accounts of the vice chancellor
- Scheduling meetings and appointment on behalf of the vice chancellor.
- Managing all incoming and outgoing correspondence, i.e., sort and read mail, draft responses, print attachments, maintain network database, receive and send packages.
- Managing incoming and outgoing telephone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Organising meetings and ensuring that the vice chancellor is well-prepared for meetings
- Ensuring busy diary commitments and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary and task sheets.
- Liaising with relevant individuals, external organizations, etc. to arrange meetings and prepare agendas
- Organising and attending promotional events such as press conferences, seminars, and exhibitions
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Candidates must possess a good honours Degree in the Arts or Social Sciences with a minimum of 3 years cognate work experience.
- Must be computer literate and possess good communication skills.
Deadline: 16th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online