Officemakers International – Our client is the top business hotel located on the Island in Lagos. They are looking for passionate, committed and hard-working team players who want to be part of their international brand. Their employees are valued and provided with the means to grow within the company, opening many doors in the process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Manage staff recruitment and selection in strict accordance with HR legislation and company policies and procedures
- Oversee disciplinary proceedings and advise management on Industrial Relations issues and Labour Law
- Ensure all requirements and procedures for HR are implemented correctly and efficiently
- Manage the Employees Assistance Programme and ensure feedback is given to staff, both informally and through Performance Reviews
- Ensure implementation of the training and development strategy
- Work as part of a team or individually to deliver high quality standards consistently and accurately.
- To apply for this position, you need to have a good recognized tertiary qualification in HR or related degree.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office Suite and minimum of 6 years experience in managing an HR function with 2 years in a senior role.
Job Title: Assistant Executive Housekeeper
- Effectively manage the Housekeeping finance and administration including budgets, records, audit requirements, salaries, wages, operating equipment and guest supply
- Develop & implement action plans ensuring the optimal functioning of all Housekeeping operations
- Manage all areas related to contractual arrangements
- Access and interpret Human Resource policies and legislative requirements for efficient implementation
- Facilitate effective interdepartmental co-operation to ensure guests’ expectations are anticipated and exceeded
- Work as part of a team or individually to deliver high quality standards.
- To apply for this position and join team, you need to have good working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel & Outlook), working knowledge of OPERA;
- Relevant tertiary qualification would be an advantage; minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience with 2 years gained at the level of Supervisor.
Deadline: 20th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as subject of the email.
- Application must be in MS Word format with maximum of 3 pages. Do not send certificates of photographs.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.