MediaVision Limited is Nigeria’s Leading Events Management and Sports Marketing Company with a Vision to be at the Forefront of a Self-sustaining Sports Industry in Nigeria and Africa at large. We are committed to constantly using the vehicle of sports to help our clients reach out in novel, innovative and exciting ways. Over the years, we have been able to build a strong and enduring relationship with corporate Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Office/Admin Assistant
- Operate office machines, such as, Photocopiers, Scanners and Printers.
- Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications
- Maintaining supplies and equipment.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels
- Anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders;verifying receipt; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Receiving and Delivery of Official Correspondents
- Filing and organization of all official documents
- Run Official Errands
- Closing the office after work hours
- Calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring
- Work to support other office staff
- Must be Masculine in Gender
- Must reside in Lagos Mainland
- Must be between 21-25 years of age.
Job Title: Personal Driver
- At least 3 year experience as a driver
- A Valid Up-to-date Driver’s License
- A valid LASRA Card
- Two Guarantors
- Must reside on the Mainland preferrably around Iyana Ipaja/Dopemu environs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Safely and timely drive the employer to work and back, and to occasions
- Safely drive the employer’s relatives, visitors, business partners and associates to and from places authorized by the employer
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside parts
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the employer’s car(s)
- Keep a travel log to record locations travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the employer.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail