The Chronicle of Education (TCE), an online newspaper that is thematically focused on education at all levels, hereby invites applications for the vacant position of:
Job Title: Webmaster and Page Layout Designer
Applicants for any of the vacancies must possess:
- Outstanding IT skills, especially capacity to use social media platforms to continuously build up readership and attract advertisements from clients and potential clients within and outside Nigeria,
- Practical and verifiable competence in the use of the latest version of the publishing software: WordPress,
- Verifiable, relevant and adequate competence and experience in web design, webpage management and webpage layout,
- HND/B.Sc, or its equivalent, and relevant professional qualifications.
Duties & Responsibilities
Applicants will be expected to:
- Carry out the usual professional duties and responsibilities of Webmaster and Page Layout Designer.
- Adopt a creative, innovative, enterprising, problem-solving approach in implementing their roles,
- Be able to work in a fast-paced work environment with multiple inflexible publication deadlines set by management/clients,
- Be able to work long hours under extreme pressure.
The remuneration for this position is attractive and based on verifiable competence and experience.
Deadline: 31st March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s together with scanned copies of qualifications, a Cover Letter justifying their suitability and indicating the vacancy being applied for to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be replied.