ETAD Consult Limited – Our client, a school with international standards [Creche, Nursery and Primary] equipped with modern and state of the art facilities in a conducive learning environment, as part of its growth and developmental strategy, requires a resourceful, experienced and innovative educationist for the position below:
Job Title: Class Teacher
- B.Ed, NCE, B.Sc, BA, HND qualification.
Experience & Skill:
- A minimum of 2 years teaching experience in a reputable institution of learning
- Excellent and effective communication skill & good team player
- Excellent knowledge of Classroom management and work scheme
- Excellent knowledge of Standard operational procedure
- Computer & Internet literate: Microsoft Word, Excel Spread sheet, Power point etc
Job Title: Female Guidance Counselor
- Develop & implement effective counseling program
- Provide individual & group counseling
- Pay attention to cultural or societal differences in dealing with the students
- Appraise the progress of students
- Identify behavioral problems or at-risk students and act appropriately.
- Work hand-in-hand with parents, school and stake-holders in implementing a sustainable counseling plan that will foster growth.
- Complete assessments and tests, analyse results and provide feedback.
- Prepare & review progress report.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Education in Guidance & Counseling, Psychology or any related field from any reputable university/institution
- Possession of Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience as a guidance counselor.
- Strong command of emotional intelligence.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Education in various models of teaching, best counseling practices and regulations
- Must be able to use ICT to enhance teaching.
Job Title: Deputy Head Teacher
Educational Qualification/Certifications and Experience
- A first degree in an Education related course (B.Sc-Ed., B.A- Ed) from a reputable local or foreign university with a minimum of second class honours
- A Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- Must demonstrate and highlight concrete career achievements
- The role requires an ability to understand a complex organization while also being able to resolve sometimes highly emotional and personal conflicts and challenges of staff and pupils.
- Excellent leadership and Managerial skills
- Impeccable communication skills
- Computer literate with the ability to use modern teaching aids
- Ability to foster team spirit and training skills
- Innate love for working with children
- Prioritization, planning and organization skills.
- High expectations of teaching and learning
- Excerpts of Job Profile
Quality Assurance Academic Supervisor:
- Develop , monitor and evaluate the curriculum for both quality and content.
- Properly reviews and validates the Scheme of Work and lesson notes before deployment termly.
- Weekly review of class work and lessons taught in line with planned lessons and scheme.
- Visit classrooms and observe teaching methods. Proper supervision of classroom activities and lesson delivery in line with the School’s plans.
- All other specified schedules to achieve quality assurance academic supervision.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with reachable email address and phone numbers.
Application Deadline 16th March, 2018.
Note: Any candidate without the requisite requirement as contained in the advert will not be considered.