Workforce Group – Our client, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance
- Our client is currently in search of a qualified candidate for the Head of Finance position.
- The role requires one who can formulate and implement sound financial policies, strategies and systems for the MFB.
- A dynamic, self-motivated and result oriented with a Bachelor of Commerce Degree (B.Sc.) from a recognised university (Accounting/Finance)
- Proven experience in Financial Management of not less than eight (8) years of which 3 years as head of Finance Department/ management ;
- Relevant professional qualifications in Finance i.e. ICAN, ACCA.
- Strong interpersonal, management and leadership skills.
- Wide exposure in the Finance Operations.
- Thorough knowledge of the requirements of the Banking Act.
- Able to interact at high executive level.
- Demonstrated report and proposal writing experience.
- Critical thinker with good analytical skills.
- Result oriented.
- Customer service orientation and commercial awareness.
- Strategic perspective.
- Management of the bank’s financial function and maintenance of the bank’s books of account and implementation.
- Formulating the bank’s financial strategy and ensuring it is properly implemented.
- Formulating, implementing and maintaining sound financial and administrative policies, procedures and systems to sustain the organization.
- Review analysis of budgets, costs and operations and status of ongoing programmes to determine progress and act on deviations.
- Cash planning to ensure availability of funds to implement planned activities.
- Ensure observance of internal controls-ensuring compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Ensuring effective administration of office support services and provision of security services;
- Ensuring compliance with legal and fiscal regulations.
Deadline: 28th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org