We are a success and purpose driven full service law firm with offices strategically located in the Metropolitan city of Benin and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Our story is one of imagination, determination and hard work. For over 30 years, the growth of the firm has been organic, giving us a strong common culture that runs through our firm.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
- Minimum qualification of OND
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of computer software’s but must be proficient in using Microsoft word.
- Any relevant administrative qualification or membership is an advantage.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Job Title: Legal Counsel
- We have opportunities for lawyers considering a career move to join our litigation or arbitration team.
- A graduate of Law minimum 2.1 in both university and law school
- Must possess at least 3 years experience post call
- Excellent command of the English language, good advocacy, evidence of proficiency in brief writing.
- Evidence of appearance and participation in trials at the supreme court of records
- Participation in election litigation or arbitration proceedings is an advantage.
- Good IT skills in Microsoft office and legal software’s
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Deadline: 1st March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org