Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services.
We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of business development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
- As a Security Analyst, you will be an experienced operator with excellent communication skills and bags of energy. Commercially minded, you will have a solid understanding of how to protect the group’s revenue.
In particular, you will:
- Evaluating theft incidents, items and packages alterations with actions to mitigate such
- Building up intelligence pictures for warehouse operations
- Identifying potential loopholes within operations cycle that might lead to theft and recommending appropriate changes
- Delivering information in formal reports or as presentations and desk-level briefings
- Supporting police investigation, filing complaints at the police station and following up with court cases
- Offer immediate legal advise and support to the security team
- Liaise with Jumia in-house counsels on legal related issues, security dept. court cases and close pending insurance matters and documentations.
- Routine security inspections at our locations, evaluate flaws and proffer solutions
- Collating and validating intelligence, evaluating the reliability of sources and credibility of information across board
- Liaising and collaborating with security agencies where necessary to further investigate theft cases and fraud attempts
- Supporting security team in other areas to achieve its targets and goals etc
Required Skill & Qualification
- LLB and B.L graduate
- 3 years relevant security experience
- Must have security background in similar warehouse settings
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Must be able to use Microsoft office
- Good communication, analytical, investigative skills & case handling
- Pay attention to details and ability to work with little or no supervision etc
- Must have undergone some related and relevant security training.Work experience in designing, implementing and security and crisis management policies and standards
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online