Kantar Nigeria Vacancy for Research Manager – Qualitative
Kantar is one of the world’s leading data, insight and consultancy companies. Working together across the whole spectrum of research and consulting disciplines, its specialist brands, employing 30,000 people, provide inspirational insights and business strategies for clients in 100 countries. Kantar is part of WPP and its services are employed by over half of the Fortune Top 500 companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Manager – Qualitative
- As a Research Manager your primary responsibility is to support in building and maintaining valuable client relationships, manager/mentor the executive research team.
- You will also be responsible to provide training and continually develop quality research skills and competencies for optimum success and to improve profitability of projects.
- B.Sc/BA degree, preferably in Humanities / Arts, Social sciences, Business or Marketing / management
- 4+ years of qualitative research experience from Market Research Agency is a MUST
- Competent knowledge of research processes, methodologies, project design, research techniques and models
- Excellent project management, qualitative data analysis and interpretation skills
- Strong interpersonal, analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good command in written and spoken English
- Commercial acumen and a working knowledge of the market research capabilities / functions.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good communication and social skills, gravitas and authority with clients
- A good team player – builds and maintains strong relationships with colleagues.
- Experience of providing solutions to clients based on knowledge of their business
- Ability to manage time sensibly and work independently
- Proven ability to interpret data and draw actionable conclusions from complex data sets.
- Excellent client relationship development skills
- Responsible for delivering business excellence
- Willing to work evenings, travel and /flexible when required
- Confidence to think outside the box and express opinions to challenge clients thinking credibly.
- Innovative and flexible approach.
- Member of the team accountable for achievement of annual target and profitability
- Identify and progress client opportunity and ultimately drive better, more valuable client relationship
- Identify and drive sales opportunities
- Train and develop current and new team members
- Proactively work with teams to ensure process improvement to benefit clients and the business
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online