MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Reporting Line: PMO / Project Management Lead
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering or any related course. 2 – 5 years post NYSC
- Relevant experience working in a project management environment preferably in the telecommunications industry
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Proven Communication, Time Management & Negotiation skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent documentation & organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Analytical Thinking & Problem solving skills
- Relationship Management
- Team work & Team Management
- Active experience tracking projects from initiation through to completion
- Ability to prioritise work, deal with complex situations and work well under pressure
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in IT project management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Projects
- The Technical Solutions & Managed Services Project Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and supporting the administration of project delivery activities in the Technical Solutions & Managed Services team.
- He/She will ensure they meet the quality standards set, and that projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget.
- The project Coordinator will also manage the vendors and partners involved in customer project deliveries, and ensure all projects are executed to meet the business objectives and strategic intent of MainOne.
Other responsibilities include:
- Responsible for daily coordination and tracking of customer project deliveries against pre-agreed timelines
- Effectively monitor and track the resolution of all last mile and 3rd party requests
- Timely escalation and tracking of project related issues
- Performs periodic analysis of on-going project, provide timely report to management and other stakeholders on analysis and changes in progress and adjusting projects records accordingly
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors and all other stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation of team’s activities as required
- Prepare and track procurement documentations as required for project delivery
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Track all projects within the PMO and provide regular project performance information as may be required
- To work directly under the supervision of the PMO / Project Management Lead
- The Project Coordinator reports directly to the PMO / Project Management Lead. He/she will be required to liaise and interface regularly with Members of the different teams involved in the process of Customer Project Delivery.
- This includes CSD, OSP, TX planning & implementation Team, IP implementation & operations team, Procurement, Sales, Senior company managers and the any other stakeholders (internal / external) involved in the project delivery process.
Demands of the Job
- Ability and willingness to work above and beyond expectations and meet tight deadlines as projects demand
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, click on “Project Coordinator”