Latest Job Vacancies at a Specialist IT and Unified Communication Company
Telvida Systems Int’l Limited, a specialist IT and Unified Communication Company. At Telvida, we recognise that one of the biggest challenge in IP Telephony and Unified Communications is getting things to work – efficiently and effortlessly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Systems Engineer – Microsoft MCSE Communications
- The Systems Engineer takes an active role in the Design, Deployment, Administration and Maintenance of Systems, Servers and related Equipment within the Organization.
- Responsible for day-to-day support and maintenance of the Data Center and ensuring Operational uptime. Escalation point for lower Tier support personnel.
- Conduct project based work to design, document and implement infrastructure solutions to solve business problems.
- Use enterprise-class infrastructure/system engineering experience with Microsoft platforms running on servers utilizing direct-attached and SAN attached storage to design and implement system infrastructure upgrades.
- Advanced experience designing, implementing and managing high availability/ clustering and disaster recovery environments
- Work in partnership with Business/Apps partner and other Engineering teams to translate requirements into deliverables
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Must participate and provide technical leadership, managing individual project-based assignments
- Establishes plans and templates guiding overall technical architecture format and direction for program infrastructure platform.
- Develops briefings and white papers presenting strategic technical recommendations, impacts, assessments and guidance for business operations.
- Completes technical documentation to design, test, implement, train and transition solutions to operational support.
- Interacts with customers and appropriate representatives to analyze, validate, specify, verify, document and manage the requirements.
- Plans, manages time according to schedules, and provides timely status updates
- Quickly learns new tools and resolve issues using all available resources.
- Publishes technical standards including white papers.
- Prepares and manages new systems; following program guidelines for documentation for transition to operations.
- Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Serve as Tier III system support for operational systems as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science , Engineering or any related technical discipline.
- Possess MCSE Productivity or equivalent
- Strongly understands MS clustering, high availability, backup and disaster recovery design and has implementation experience.
- Desired characteristics are a proactive thinker, technical leader and self-starter, must be able to innovate and think out of the box while collaborating and providing technical oversight to a team of engineers.
- Advanced experience designing, implementing and managing enterprise solutions using Microsoft, HP and VMWare 5.x and 6.x technologies. Includes Active Directory, Microsoft Group Policy, HP blade hardware and virtual platform, Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2, Windows 10, SQL Server 2012 and 2014, and Veeam Backup & Replication
- Foundational knowledge around Linux systems preferably with RedHat Linux
- Foundational knowledge around Oracle
- Hands on experience with tiered storage, replication, DR, and snap shot technologies.
- Working knowledge of integrated converged stack infrastructure & hyper convergence stacks
- Working knowledge of networking protocols and components including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, IP Networking, VPN’s, switching, and routing
- Must have troubleshooting and deep dive skills around VMware
- Scripting experience preferred (Batch, WMI, VBScript, PowerShell)
- Intermediate VMware experience. VCP 5 or higher certification a plus
- Experience with off-premises and on-premises cloud services is a plus
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with change management and process management
- HPE 3PAR and MSA storage experience a plus
- Microsoft IIS and Microsoft SharePoint experience is a plus
- ITIL Knowledge helpful
Job Title: Network Engineer
- As a Network Engineer, you are responsible for the design, documentation and deployment of customer connectivity within a global Service Provider IP/MPLS network.
- Primary focus is on designing of extranet solutions of large-scale IPSec and MPLS VPN, IP multicast solutions and TDM/Ethernet based services.
- Work with other team members and groups to develop scalable network designs and solutions
- Design and test new technologies, features, solutions and documenting the results
- Work closely with Sales Engineering and Product Marketing to understand customer requirements and develop scalable, consistent and supportable technical solutions
- Provide second and third-level support
- Develop and document detailed lab test plans and reports, document procedures and new configurations, provide training for operations departments and other engineers, provide written troubleshooting, debugging, and problem detail to vendors.
- Interact with vendors to resolve problems and bugs, and perform hands-on testing, configuration, and troubleshooting
- B.S. (or equivalent) in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or any related discipline.
- Cisco and/or Juniper certifications (CCIE/CCNP-SP, JNCIE, JNCIP)
- 2+ years of experience with architecture and provisioning of solutions within MPLS environments including Traffic Engineering, Carrier Ethernet, MPLS L2 and L3 VPNs, VPLS, Circuit Emulation, IPSec, VPNs, IP Multicast, and QOS/COS
- Extensive hands-on experience with the design and configuration of Cisco and Juniper routers and switches
- Experience in network design and implementation based on high-level customer requirements
- Proficient in IPSec (including DMVPN and RRI) design, configuration, operation, and troubleshooting
- Proficient in IP Multicast design, configuration, operation, and troubleshooting
- Extensive TCP/IP and routing knowledge (BGP, OSPF, ISIS, EIGRP, PIM, BFD).
- Experience with Customer Edge features such as Network Address Translation, VRRP/HSRP
- Proven ability to create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented solutions
- Expert-level troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience in vendor product evaluation (hardware, software, service provider)
- Experience and technical understanding of broadband service deployments (xDSL, Cable).
- Ability to design, plan, and coordinate network maintenance and installation windows.
- Hardworking, focused, thorough, and punctual
- Ability to provide written and verbal presentations on technical topics to corporate peers and management
- Experience providing support for Tier1 and Tier2 environments
- Self-motivated; able to work independently or within a team environment with minimum instruction from management
- Experience with Voice over IP, Dial Services (Async/PPP, ISDN), Wireless services (CDMA, EVDO, GPRS, EDGE, 802.11b/g/n), Server Load-Balancing (F5)
- Firewall configuration experience with PIX/ASA, IOS, or Netscreen/JunOS
- UNIX/Linux Experience
- The candidate must provide high level network design and implementation skills and combine technical intelligence with communication and presentation abilities.
Job Title: IP Telephony Engineer (Cisco CCVP/CCIE)
- Voice Operations Team requires a dedicated highly technical Cisco VOIP network engineer that is extremely reliable, flexible and can learn quickly in a fast paced environment. This position will require the successful candidate to have strong Cisco Unified Communication Manager experience and excellent VOIP networking background, and a clear understanding of network telephony theory, with excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Design Cisco UC Manager 10.x VOIP client business requirements and resolve problems through research, installation and customization, network administration, and network management support
- Implement and maintain all aspects of the VOIP network infrastructure (i.e. Cabling- Racking/LAN/WAN/WLAN/VoIP/VPN/Network Security)
- Provide on-call operational level support for all aspects of the Cisco VOIP hardware and software
- Conduct Proof of Concepts for emerging technologies and present recommendations to design teams and management
- Participate in multi-discipline design teams to provide solutions and capacity planning of VOIP equipment and network
- Provide VOIP architecture and infrastructure design for data center and site deployments
- Provide Operational support for Moves, Adds and Changes for users as required by service tickets.
- Open and manage TAC cases to resolve user, VOIP or Collaboration infrastructure problems and escalate as required based on severity
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline (analytical, technical, systems engineering, and/or scientific) or equivalent years applicable professional experience/background
- 2+ years of CUCM – VOIP networking experience /technical proficiency in LAN, WAN, Network Management, and Security. Knowledge of DHCP, DNS, Windows environments Ability to handle several projects simultaneously
- Must have strong proven background with senior level experience with Unity voice mail, CUCM 10.x, 2811 ,VG224, SIP, Cube, Collaboration- Jabber, Video, FXO infrastructures
- Required Certification: CCVP, CCNP Voice, CCNA Collaboration or CCIE certified or equivalent work experience in at least 2-of the following network disciplines (Routing Switching, VOIP, or Security.
Deadline: 16th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com