An Automobile Manufacturing plant in Ogun State, is recruiting exceptional talent with high level of initiatives for the position below:
Job Title: Systems Engineer (Hydraulic & Pneumatics)
The System Engineer, design Pneumatic and Hydraulic systems and Sub Systems for vehicles, Brake Systems etc.
- B.Eng or HND in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years’ experience in the design and Integration of Mechanical Systems (Automotive)
- Must have 70% Design knowledge and skills in Pneumatically System Design and 30% Hydraulic System Design
- Must have very good knowledge of Pneumatic and Hydraulic design, software and supporting aids
- Must be able to do faultfinding and trouble shooting
- Must be able to do conceptual designs (Schematic Layout of Pneumatic Systems and Hydraulic Systems e.g Brake Systems, Hydraulic Ramp Systems etc.)
- Must be able to interpreted Pneumatic and Hydraulic drawings, and schematics.
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Port Harcourt
Key ResponsibilitiesThe Branch Manager is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of the Port Harcourt branch including operations, product sales, customer service, logistics, facility, contract management, security and safety in accordance with the company’s objectives. Qualifications/Requirements
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Must have 5 years hands on experience in Manufacturing Industry.
- Extensive experience in providing strategic leadership and influencing and leading change in complex situations
- Build a sustainable positive workforce environment and culture
- Coordinating relationships with contractors, vendors, regulators etc.
Job Title: Systems Engineer (Electrical & Electronics)
Key ResponsibilitiesThe System Engineer design and develop electrical & electronics systems and sub systems for vehicles. Qualifications/Requirements
- B.Eng or HND in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years’ experience in the design and integration of Electrical and Electronic Systems and Sub Systems preferably in (Automotive)
- Must have 70% Design knowledge and skills in Electrical System Design and 30% Electronics System Design, software and supporting aids
- Must be able to do faultfinding and troubleshooting
- Must be able to do conceptual designs (Schematic layout of the dash boards. Wiring Harnesses, Control Panels, Control Boxes etc.)
- Must be able to put concept designs through industrialization phase’s and into production
- Must have Automotive Electrical Design experience in variety of products
- Must be able to interpreted Electrical and electronics engineering drawings, diagrams and schematics.
Deadline:27th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email